Evangeli Ltd. is an internet services company. Our products and services - including Desyr - provide tools to obtain and share information about fashion products purchased online and improve the impact of the fashion industry on our world!
When using our services you will share information with us. As part of our values we believe it is necessary to present with full transparency what information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and what tools we provide you to stay in control and access, update, and delete your information.
What information do we collect
There are three kind of information we collect:
- Information you provide
- Information we get when you use our services
- Information we get from third parties
- Detailed information of each category is provided below.
#### Information you provide
When you use our services, you provide us with information that we collect. For example, to access the full features of Desyr you will be required to create an account. We will need to collect basic information such as a username, email address, and date of birth. We may also ask you to provide us with additional information that will be publicly available such as a profile picture, clothes sizes, and body shape.
You will also provide us with information that you post through our services such as Reviews and photos. It is important to keep in mind that users that can view this information can always save it through screenshots or other methods, copy it and share it outside of the application. Therefore, online common sense should apply when using Desyr and our other services: don’t share or post content you wouldn’t want someone else to save or share.
Information we get when you use our services
As you use our services, we collect information about how you have used those services. Here is a description of the information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage Information: we collect information about your activity on our services such as how you have interacted with our services, such as which Reviews you post, which Reviews you look at, which Competitions you enter, or which search you submit.
- Content Information: we collect the content you create on our services, such as reviews, and information about the content you create or provide such as the users that view your reviews, the users that find your reviews helpful, and metadata provided with the content.
- Device Information: we collect information from and about the devices you use:
Information about your hardware and software: hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone.
Information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as service provider, and IP address.
- Camera and Photos: posting reviews require us to collect images from your devices’ camera or photos. You will have to provide us with access to your camera or photos in order to upload photos to your reviews or on as your profile picture.
- Log Information: when you use our web app we also collect log information, such as:
- Details about how you have used our services;
- Device information, such as web browser type and language;
- Access times;
- Pages viewed;
- IP address;
- Cookie identifiers and other identifiers that might uniquely identify your device or browser;
- Pages visited before or after navigating to our website.
Information we collect from third parties
Information about you may be collected through other users and third parties. Advertisers, app developers, publishers, and other third parties may share information with us. We may use this information to improve our services and visibility on the web.
How we use the information we collect
There are four main types of usage of the information we collect:
Improving and personalising our products
Providing analytics and business services
Promote safety, integrity and security
Communicate with you
More detail for each type of usage is given below.
Provide, personalize and improve our products
We want to bring to you the best of our products and services and continuously improve them. Here is how we use the data collected to achieve this:
- We develop new features and improve on the existing ones based on how you have used the Desyr app. Based on feedback and data we have collected we could launch new features such as messaging, comments, or a marketplace. Your needs might change over time and we want to make sure we can keep up.
- We maintain and optimise our app by keeping it up to date with the latest technological improvements. Monitoring the usage of the app also helps us ensure the Desyr experience is optimal on all devices. Making sure you always have a smooth experience on the Desyr app is our priority.
- We personalise the content you see first according to what content you have enjoyed in the past on our app or information you have entered. For example, after taking the body shape quiz, if you are a “Pear” body shape we’ll show you reviews from people with also a “Pear” body shape first. You’ll still be able to see all the content but we will tailor the first results to what we believe you’ll be more interested in.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services
We use the information we collect to assess the efficiency of our ads, the popularity of contests, search results and gather product information in order to help our partners in assessing the efficiency of our products and services and providing them with insights regarding their products.
Promote safety, integrity and security
We use the information we have to verify accounts, prevent fraud and illegal activity, prevent and detect harmful conduct, reduce bad experiences, promote safety and security across our products. We use data to investigate any suspicious activity that does not comply with our Terms and we will enforce them. Desyr wants to empower its users so it is essential for us to ensure the integrity of our products, and the safety and well-being of our users. We also use the data we have to comply with our legal requirements.
Communicate with you
We use the information to communicate with you by email regarding matters such as support enquiries, app feedback, policies and terms, marketing and promotional communications, and changes to our products.
How we share the information we collect
With other Desyr users:
- Information about you such as your username, name, profile photo, body shape, clothes sizes and height.
- Content you post on Desyr. All Desyr reviews are accessible to all registered and unregistered users.
- Other content you might have directed us to share.
With all Desyr users, our business partners, and the general public:
Public information about you such as your username, name, profile photo.
Content you post on Desyr. All Desyr reviews are accessible to all registered and unregistered users.
With third parties:
- We may share information about you with business partners that provide services and functionality on our services.
- We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security purposes, such as:
Comply with valid legal process, governmental requests, or applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Prevent, detect, investigate, remedy or enforce violations of our Terms.
Protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, and others.
- We may share information about you in the event of a merger or acquisition. If Evangeli Ltd is involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some parts of our business to another entity, we may share your information with that entity before and after the transaction closes.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable, or de-identified information.
Third-party content and integrations
How long we keep your personal information
We store your basic account information - name, username, email address, body shape, clothes sizes, date of birth - until you ask us to delete them.
We are constantly collecting and updating information about the content you found helpful in order to continue providing relevant content.
Control of your personal information
It is essential to us that you stay in control of your information.
- Access, Correction, Portability. Most of your account information can be updated straight from the app, in the profile tab. You can request a copy of the information we have of you by sending us an email at email@example.com. If you do send a request we will have to verify your identity in order to protect your privacy. We may reject a request to access or update your personal information if the request risks the privacy of others or is unlawful.
- Revoking permissions. You can update your permissions at any time from the app menu. However, if you do that some of our services might not function properly.
- Deletion. If you ever want to delete your account you’ll have to make the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also delete information from the app.
Exercise your rights provided under the GDPR
If you are a user based in the European Union, you should know that Evangeli Ltd is the controller of your information. Here is more information regarding your rights provided under the GDPR.
Rights of Access, Deletion, Correction, and Portability
You can exercise these rights as described in the previous section.
Bases for your using your information
We can only use your information if certain conditions apply. These are called “legal bases” we mostly rely on one of four:
- Contract. One reason we might use your information is because you have entered into an agreement with us.
- Legitimate interest. We may use your information if we have a legitimate interest in doing so. An important part of legitimate interest is that our reasons should not outweigh your right to privacy. We will only use legitimate interest when your privacy is not compromised.
- Consent. We will ask you for your consent when using your information. These permissions can be revoked at any time.
- Legal obligation. We may be required to use your personal information to comply with the law, responding to a legal process or taking legal action to protect our users. We aim to notify you when legal processes seek your account information.
Your right to object
It is your right to object to the use of your personal information. Most of the information can be deleted straight from the app, if there is more information you would like us to stop processing you can also make a request by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our services are not meant for children under the age of 13. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.